In response to the corona virus, Åland Post has introduced the following guidelines:
- Postal parcels arriving from China or other risk areas do not entail risk of exposure to the Corona virus.
- New guidelines of hygienic practice have been introduced by Åland Post, some of which are: hand sanitizer is used in all vehicles and post offices. All areas of contact are cleaned several times per day.
- Work trips to risk areas are suspended.
- Staff who experience cold symptoms and who have recently visited a risk area or been in contact with persons with a confirmed corona contamination are requested to contact the health care service.
- Åland Post is continuously following the recommendations of the authorities and will adjust its guidelines accordingly.